WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?

It is hard to believe we already have a week of homework under our belts here Chez K.  I must admit though, I do love the idea of fall and all that comes with it. Namely sweaters and boots.  But for now I will tempt you with the Canvas Interiors Labor Day Floor Model sale.  



Check us out online  or visit one of our 3 locations (Jacksonville, Altamonte Springs and Winter Park FL). There is some seriously awesome stuff marked down. Like the lovely goods you see in the pictures. Floor models, one of a kinds... they go fast folks!  

If you have any questions please email the store directly at 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...