ITS LIVE: THE INDIA HICKS FALL LAUNCH

A great way to start the week... shopping starts now for the India Hicks new Fall collection. Highly anticipated and lots of new goodies! The whole company is buzzing today and tomorrow with this launch and I've got it here for you.




Here are some of my favorites, all of which are arriving in to my hot little hands soon.  I am loving the new selection and hope you do too! Shop  here or by clicking on that pretty beetle in my sidebar any time.





Local friends as soon as I get my fall loot I will let you know.  In the meantime you can shop the collection right now, right here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...