THIS AIN'T YOUR GRANDMA'S CARDIGAN

The one Fall item I cannot live without is a cardigan. This style staple has been in my wardrobe for a long time, dating back to my high school uniform days.  It is the perfect layer for our Florida 'winters' and an easy way to leave the house feeling cozy and classic. My addiction is cashmere. There are some well-priced cashmere pieces out there and if you collect classics and take care of them they will last you for many a season.  A good style staple investment. 


image found: here


Throw one over your jean shorts and a long sleeve tee as a transitional layer, or squeeze in to those skinny jeans and throw a black one on for insta-good outfit.

SHOP THE LOOK:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...