rue magazine

Have you seen the new Rue magazine website?  They launched a new site called Rue Daily in January and it is such a great read. What started as an online magazine has now evolved into a website full of new content, inspiring interviews and a new fashion angle.  

And the magazine is still being published. It is a wonderful evolution and the founders of Rue should congratulate themselves on a job well done.  I have watched them from the beginning and am so happy to see they are evolving the idea and growing. 

The photography is lovely, the content is interesting and it feels fresh and exciting.  I can't wait to see more from these talented editors. 


















I suggest you take a look when you have a nice long time to wander around the site... every time I sit down to do so I get sidetracked by something and can't wait to get back to it. That's when you know they are on to something.  


pssst:  you have til noon today to enter The Sugar Mill giveaway... details here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...