INSPIRE // DESIRE: faux fur

Last winter I was obsessed with finding the perfect cream faux fur coat that doesn't look super faux.  This desire swept through the season right down to scouring the post-season winter sale racks at Bloomies on two separate visits. What if the perfect one existed in a forgotten corner?  Alas, no luck. Now that I feel a chill in the air my faux fever has peaked again.  

Here are a few images to....

...INSPIRE










and some shopping images if you so... 

...DESIRE




Happy Shopping!  

 inspire images found:// 2 // 3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine, I love your blog, photography and your eye for detail. We are going into summer here in Australia but I love these fur jackets... a part of me wishes it was cold so I could have one! Keep up the beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...