tabletop vignettes

This weekend I was focused on a spot in our home that feels a bit neglected. It is the perfect spot to create a visual moment.  I have been collecting images of vignettes as display ideas for the store and it totally made the lightbulb go on about our empty nook at home.

Here are some images I have collected to spark my imagination. These first four are from Jenny Wolf Interiors.  I found an image of hers somewhere in my travels and tracked it back to her website. I spent a long while looking at her site. She really has an eye for mixing old and new and creating the little moments I envision for our spot. 




















With a vintage dresser, flea market find or fancy heirloom... 
a collection of personal objects gives an empty space some life.  

Challenge yourself to collect things from your own home and re-curate a vignette.  
It is amazing what happens when you shop your own house with a fresh perspective. 
You will surprise yourself at what you put together when you shake things up a bit. 



images: 5 // 6 // 7 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...