more loot

We had a great morning last Thursday at canvas interiors.  The ladies of loot jewelry brought new necklaces for our first ever pop-up-shop.  It was relaxed, fun and of course very inspiring. New designs, new treasures, and lots of choices.  The beauty of loot is that everyone found something unique and meaningful.  A bit about Loot:

Each piece of Loot Jewelry is hand-crafted using vintage, up-cycled, reclaimed, and repurposed "treasures," 
many centuries old. We combine these vintage elements with modern findings to make our jewelry collection.






















 These necklaces are so unique. And as I am finding there is always just one more
 I have to have every time I look at the collection.  

Thank you Shauna and Day for a great morning!

If you want to get in touch with the ladies of loot jewelry 
you can message them on their facebook page here.  

Local friends, we will be carrying loot in the store very soon!  Just in time for holiday shopping. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...