slightly obsessed: Emerson Fry

A few weeks ago I went to the Emerson Fry website to see if there was a hint of her fall collection. Too early, no hint.  Then late last week on my way around the web waves I decided to stop back in and voila... there it was.  Later that day I got an email announcing the new fall collection.  I then hopped on pinterest and the Emerson Fry images were already flying from board to board.  Well folks, she's done it again.

Look at this beautiful interpretation of the fall trends.  Everything is delicious.







































I love how she takes the basics, strips them down and rebuilds them with just the right amount of edge. Oh and ps: notice the white jeans and blue blazer above?  If you didn't visit the blog yesterday scroll down to see yesterday's post about wearing white jeans after Labor Day. If you want to peek inside Emerson Fry's world you can see this post.

I look forward to the day these incredibly talented people showcase their next collection. 
It is wonderful to see creativity flourish and good things happen when people stay true to their vision.

 You can see all of the Emerson Fry fall collection here,

images: Emerson Fry

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...