labor day lazy

I am indulging in the lazy hazy days of summer today and hope you are doing the same.  I will be back tomorrow with what I think is a completely amazing fall collection from one of my favorite designers.... who could it be?  

In the meantime I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day.  



Will you wear white after Labor Day?  My answer is yes.  
I am not ready to retire my white jeans... its just time to work in some grey, camel and navy layers. 


Add a boyfriend blazer or soft grey cardi.



a navy coat and scarf



a camel coat and booties



soft cozy cashmere



grey and camel softness


A few easy changes and those white jeans are an instant classic.  
So after you wash off the last sunblock of the summer and tuck away the bathing suit
don't forget about your white jeans.   


images found: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...