inspire // desire: clutch

We've all been carrying the big slouchy bag around for quite some time.  Or the 'going out for dinner' envelope clutch.  I am kind of tired of slugging around a big purse and have scaled down to a nice buttery mid-size version all summer.  I am headed in a smaller direction for fall... not a clutch as we all know it (stiff, proper)  but the new, slouchy buttery soft version.  Or one with a touch of undone sparkle.

Here are some images to...

...INSPIRE:












And some shopping links if you so...

...DESIRE



happy shopping!


inspire images found: here
image #2  tumblr via: sincerely jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...