style staple

I have blogged about breton stripes before.  Because I love them.  There are a few constants in my closet and this is one.

I got my first one in Toronto in high school at a place called Tom Tailor.  The next series came from the first Club Monaco stores. And so on.  It gets retired for a season or two and then I fall in love with the vibe all over again. 

Dressed up or down with white shorts of a fur vest, you can create many looks with this style staple. 










I did a little shopping for you. 

Here are three to check out right now:





  Vince


Traditional tee to tank top.
Slouchy or fitted. 
The breton stripe always delivers.

  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...