beach style

They started with 7.  Architects that is, of varying styles.  Then narrowed the field down to 3 and put out an RFP to the final list.   A process widely used in the business world but not so much in the world of residential design.  This family knew what they wanted and approached the design process with a wide open mind as to who could achieve their vision.


































I'd say their vision is pretty much perfect.  The architecture exudes the history and texture of Southern California combined with the exotic resorts of Mexico and the Mediterranean.  

When you add to it the brilliance of Atelier AM (I'm slightly obsessed as I've blogged about here) it becomes a beautiful retreat. The interior design is a soulful, simple mix that soothes the eye straight outside.



images: AD



THE TEAM:

KAA Design and Atelier AM









No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...