CANVAS INTERIORS LATELY: GETTING COZY

I stepped outside today and there was a slight chill (I use the word 'chill' loosely) in the FL air.  I have an urge to make chili.  I have a cold. It must be fall. 

The easiest way to embrace fall in your home is shift the color palette slightly. A few touches of charcoal and ivory and the warmth factor goes up.  People will linger, snuggle up and drink tea under these cozy throws and pillows.

If you are looking for a big statement, our Hampton sofa is a must see.  At $1,699, this made-by-the- same-manufacturer-that makes-some-other-big-name-brands sofa is one to watch.

Check out these easy accents from Canvas Interiors. All of these lovely goods are available either in store or online.


Shop online here:

top row:


middle row:


bottom row:



Or visit one of our three locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...