CANVASSTYLE SPOTLIGHT: INDIA HICKS COLLECTION

As we settle in to summer there is good news. For all of my sweet friends who love and want the Stone Carmen clutch from the India Hicks collection, it is available for pre-order. Softest clutch ever btw.




I can tell you that behind the scenes as I quietly watch and learn from the life force that is India Hicks, this company is working very hard. She is working very hard.  I am happy to bring this line to you because I know that the attention to detail and sheer creativity that have gone in to the birth of this brand is heartfelt. India is not a 'personality' lending her name to a bunch of stuff. This is her 'stuff'.  It is of high quality and well thought out. It is her creativity and vision that you see. She's the real deal. Hard working, charming and real.



Take a look at some of my favorites and then explore the site. Read her stories and giggle a little. Or be inspired a little. Or touched a little. It is all part of her brand and it is really her voice. While her family history and lineage is quite impressive it is her bright smile and adventurous (and slightly cheeky) spirit that completes the picture of her lifestyle brand.

MY PICKS:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...