CANVASSTYLE CRUSH

I have long been a fan of Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere. She is one of the bloggers I have followed for a while now and have really enjoyed seeing her brand take flight.  Fun fact for today:
Emily just launched a clothing line with Nordstrom and Shopbop today. 

I am happy to share it with you here. It is a good edit of basics with a twist, with this first phase launching today. Two more phases to launch in the coming weeks.






I love seeing ideas and dreams turn into a business. Congratulations Emily on a great launch. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. 



SHOP THE COLLECTION AT 

OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...