CANVASSTYLE UNIFORM

It has been a whirlwind here chez K with the end of the school year screeching to a halt, birthdays, lacrosse tournaments and black tie affairs (thus the lack of posts). Some of these activities were doubled up on the same day, some were back to back days and nights running into days.  

My survival guide at times like this is a uniform. Must be my all girls school uniform upbringing but it works. Boring? Maybe. But sanity-preserving - absolutely.

The best example of this was getting from a hot as hell Lacrosse tournament to a Black Tie affair and getting dressed in 30 minutes (yes I showered).

Uniform 1: Lacrosse tournament





Presto change-o:


Uniform 2:  Black Tie shindig




I find if I keep it simple and stick to my tried and true style, anything is possible. 
Including dancing in heels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...