CUE THE CULOTTES

Culottes.  Conjures up images of Charlie's Angels/Kate Jackson right?  Very few times do I embrace a trend that had its day when I was in middle school. But culottes, yes. Yes I will wear them now.  I will not mind you, rock the denim version that I did 'back in the day'.  The grown up me is loving the dressy version, box pleats or satin or tuxedo stripe.  Perhaps even lace. 



SHOP CULOTTES:


L to R:  1    //   2   //   3   //   4   //   5

Culottes are also a great transition piece in to fall with boots. I can't wait to play with that look. Charlie's Angels here I come.

The good news is they are affordable. Of course I love Olivia Palermo's Tibi version above but for a trend like this my go to's are Nordstrom or Asos.







street style images found: 1 // 2  // 3 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...