#OOTD

This hashtag pretty much means some variation of the same thing for me.  This white tee, or that one? Boyfriends or skinnies? This pair of black boots, or Converse? Which pair of TOMS?

It has been a long while since I did my 'mindless wander around a mall' thing. Yesterday I felt the need to get my shopping yayas out. After stopping at Neimans to admire the butterflies I headed straight to J. Crew.  Then it was off to  F21, H&M and ALDO.   There is plenty of summer inspiration hitting the stores right now. It is easy to have fun with a uniform, mix in a few random things like palazzo pants (yay!) and not break the bank. 

I added my favorite J. Crew basics (on sale now with code: LIGHTENUP). Their tees and tanks are my staples. 


SHOP: pink tank  //  white tee  //  striped tee 

I will be mixing up my uniform this summer with palazzo pants. No better place for that than F21. And I grabbed a couple of necklaces to tide me over until India launches hers.


SHOP: palazzo pants  //   necklace 


In the ultimate uniform dressing move, I bought the same sandal in two colors. Go figure. No surprises here. These were too perfect to pass up at $60 a pop. Synthetic? You bet.



SHOP: sandals

If it is snowing where you are, take a little virtual trip to spring with these easy pieces. It is warming up here and I am in my new white tee, flip flops and sweats. Time to go put on those palazzo pants.

Today I'm headed to the store to shoot some images of new arrivals. If you haven't checked out where I spend the other portion of my time you can see Canvas Interiors here, or follow me on Instagram.


Thank goodness I'm a Gemini.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...