TOP BANANA

New York Fashion week is in full swing and while I check in from time to time, my reality is this: I am sitting at my desk in UGGs, a Gap tee, and jeans.  The most exotic expensive thing on my person right now is my Skinceuticals skincare. 

Fashion week is fun to watch but day to day its J. Crew, Gap, Bloomies for jeans - that is my reality. It is for this reason that I was super excited to get a whiff of the new Fall 2015 from Banana Republic. I have a soft spot for Banana from years gone by (we're talking early 2000's). Their flagship store was a block from my office in San Francisco and I spent many a lunch hour skimming their racks 'back in the day'.  But alas, Banana got a bit stale. 

I am excited to see what Marissa Webb (former head of womenswear at J. Crew) brings for Banana. On board since last April she is bringing a little edge to the basics. Just my speed.  


Here are a few images from Fashion Week:





And the Fall ad campaign:





images: here and here and here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...