MONDAY FINDS

I hope you all had a fun filled Halloween weekend. I for one am excited to get on with holiday nesting. I like to layer things in slowly from now until Christmas. I pulled out some sparkly little pinecones today. Tomorrow who knows what I will be inspired to add to our canvas. (I know.. so clever). 

Today's finds are from our store Canvas Interiors and can easily be used year-round. I'm really into the sparkle and twinkle of the holiday season. I like the glow. 




You can find all of these lovely goods on our website in our collections - this one is 'party essentials'










you can find all of these items on our website collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...