FUZZY LOGIC

I have lovingly worn a fabulous faux fur coat for the last three 'winters' here in Florida. No joke it got into the 40's the other night. We are back to a respectable high of 81 tomorrow, dipping back down in to nightly lows in the 40's by Sunday. With my creamy white faux fur at the ready, I am eyeballing either a black or grey one this season.  


Dress it up or down, the faux doesn't have to stay in the closet for a special occasion like it did back in the day. Wear it, enjoy it, have fun out there.

SHOP THE LOOK:















street style images found: top row: 1 // 2 // 3    bottom row: 1 // 2 // 3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...