Tom Scheerer's idealic saltbox

As some of you may have read here in the past our favorite place to be is Harbour Island. It was the place of our wedding and has held many a happy gathering for us and our friends since then. It is with great excitement that we head back there this summer, for the first time with the little K's.    

Which brings me to this image...

...which you may have seen here and there, most recently in Elle Decor.

Tom Scheerer's 200 year old cottage is the perfect blend of old and new, high and low. The charm of the island is maintained with a thoughtful eye.  He has created a peaceful, happy welcoming place.


























 A soak in the tub and an early evening cocktail in the backyard sounds perfect to me.  

I can't wait to get back to this magical place and stick my toes in the sand.
It is going to be very hard to get me to leave.  Maybe someday... our own little saltbox... 

You can see more of Tom Scheerer's beautiful work here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...