canvas interiors: summer whites

Today I thought I would take you on a little cruise around the Canvas Interiors website and select a few of my favorite summer things. White accessories with a touch of silver makes for a fresh summer vibe.  With a few key pieces you can swap out tabletop vignettes and art to create a beachy feeling.  






I love these pieces for their simplicity. Simple shapes with a touch of the exotic (the pouf) or unexpected texture (the pendant) is the formula for the store. Keep the overall plan simple and then mix it up with unique things that reflect your sensibilities. 

Here are the links to each product so you can read more about them on our website. 



I hope you enjoy this summertime collection!



1 comment:

  1. I read this post in this post you are given about your product it's good i have also a pandant and thank's for provide this post and know more click here

    ReplyDelete

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...