spotlight: William Abranowicz

Today in the spotlight is one of my all-time favorite photographers, 

William Abranowicz   



There are a few photographers from my Art Buying career that stay on my radar and I smile every time I see their work...William Abranowicz is one of them.  We only worked on one job together many years ago but I remember it being a wonderful, gracious and easy experience (which can't be said for a lot of shoots).  His agent Becky Lewis from art+commerce  is equally lovely and although we've never met in person, I know it would be wonderful as well. You can just tell these things about some people. These are those people. 
























You have no doubt seen William Abranowicz's work in a zillion magazines (like Ellen and Portia's house in the May 2013 Elle Decor) and all over pinterest.  His work never gets old, his eye always fresh and so very inviting. One of my favorite things to watch is work from his travel portfolios.  He is an avid and passionate traveller and Greece is a frequent stop. 

its like going on a little vacation...

...and take some time to look at the rest of his work... here

I can't wait to see where life takes him next.
I know there will be very pretty pictures involved. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...