Headed west...

Hello and happy Monday. Over the weekend I traveled west to Palm Springs to attend the first ever ...


I am excited to get back to my favorite Palm Springs hotel, the Korakia
Take a look around... its pretty breathtaking and I can't wait to tell you more about the experience. 












Be sure to tune in tomorrow... 
I'll be sharing a fabulous blog that you will love.

After that, I am going to take time to live in the moment and enjoy these next few days without blogging too much. I may pop in here and there with some photos but the purpose of this retreat is for me to recharge, refocus and refresh.  I look forward to telling you more about what these amazing Firestone sisters have started with these retreats. They are really an inspiring duo and have assembled an amazing group of women.  Not to mention the setting... truly one magical place.   

I hope you have a lovely week and I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...