The lovely Firestone sisters ask me a few questions

Walking along the beach one day in Harbour Island, we met two sisters. The lovely Mary and Lucy Firestone of the Firestone sisters blog.  We love our sweet friends and I am humbled to be featured on their wonderful blog today. That island always brings something special into our lives be it experiences or friends. 

They asked me a few questions so today I'm sharing the interview with you here.

Thank you Mary and Lucy for the opportunity to do this.  You girls are wonderful and amazing and I can't wait to ask you some questions in the near future! 



Read the interview on the Firestone Sisters' blog

Thanks again ladies!
I loved your questions and enjoyed sharing.

xoox 
catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...