Coachella collage

Today is Coachella collage day.
Here's a little happy fashion for your Monday. 

From the Free People blog - what a perfect fit for this brand


a little collage I put together as I get ready to cut off some of last year's jeans
1, 23, 4

Beautiful insta-collage from ModCloth's guest blogger Tres Awesome. 


beautiful girls from elle (an oldie but goodie from 2011)





Pop Sugar is covering celebrity fashion daily from the desert


a cute post:  Coachella survival guide and image found: a girl like me blog

For a taste of live Coachella go here.  

Hope these happy images help ease you into your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...