inspire // desire: yes or no?

Remember these images from a while ago?  I found very similar grey moto jeans on sale at shopbop. Which sent me digging back into my archives for these images. Which prompted me to do a little more shopping on your behalf so you could perhaps find a little treat. There is a fashion risk here... are these coated jeans sticking around for a while?  I'll let you decide.  The good news is all the other pieces today are classics if you have the shopping itch.

Here are some images to...

...INSPIRE




and some shopping links if you so... 

...DESIRE

here are the shopbop sale version:



...and here is a white moto version for summer...
(and another silver J Brand as well)
lots of choices today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...