style staple: white shirt

As anyone who knows me will attest, I show up just about everywhere dressed in some form of white shirt.  A little cotton blouse, a soft white t, a floaty silk version for a dressy night out. It never fails that I am getting dressed in 3 minutes or less and my lineup of trusty skinny jeans and white tops do the trick. The mood is set by shoes and accessories...add Converse, heels, flip flops, riding boots, oxfords or wedges depending on the outting.  Delicate gold bracelets or an armful of beads and Chan Luu.  Whatever the occasion...

...the white shirt is my:


So if you are in need of a few easy links to stock up on my favorite style staple, here you go...

Happy Monday and happy shopping! 






style staple image: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...