gifts for: Girl

When you find just the right gift for someone special it is a great feeling. So I thought I would make a little cheat sheet for your (or my) significant other for Valentines Day.  Or for that matter, for you to get yourself something special just because. 

Another idea: if you see something you like, use the little 'share on FB' button on the right put it on someone's FB page as a little nudge in the right direction.  Helpful right?  I'm here for you. 









Big hint ahead: 
my #1 wish item is this Love Letter necklace by India Hicks.



I love these pouches from Mark & Graham and finally... tasteful typeface monograms!



These goodies won't break the bank. So go ahead, share the love. 
I'll be back tomorrow with some gifts for the fellas. 


SHOP:























No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...