spring street

Today we take a u-turn to... casual spring style. I know it is still January but as all the mags start talking about resort wear I thought we could ease into the idea of it. The moments of my youth spent dreaming over sunny beach images in January's Vogue magazine while a snowstorm brewed outside my bedroom window were just the dreamy moments I needed to get me through Toronto winters.

So lets stick our toe in the water
with a peek at some lighter layers...












images: 1 & 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 & 6 // 7 & 8

I am loving the unexpected nature of the crochet back and the graphic idea of polka dots or stripes.  Black and white always makes it into my closet no matter what the season. And of course, my standby chambray must be on the spring shopping list. Paired with leather it looks fresh and sassy.

Here are a few shopping links to get your wheels turning...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...