sparkle and shine

As we welcome the holiday parties my mind is headed in a few directions. Yesterday I started 3 different collages.  Today's is gold and cream.  I have a black one and a silver one in the works. So many choices, so many ways you can add a little sparkle to your evening. From head to toe gold sequins to silky creamy pants and blouse.


Hope this inspires you to find a little sparkle to light up your closet. 
Here is a little lookbook with some shopping links 
just incase you are in the mood to shop... 
in the meantime I do hope you have a lovely day. 




collage images: // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...