loot jewelry trunk show

It has been a busy week here! Back from SF, lots of new things hitting the floor at canvas interiors and a fabulous trunk show last night. I want to share the trunk show with you as it was not only a great evening with wonderful friends, but the jewelry is...

ahh-mayyyy-zing

Meet Shauna (l) and Day (r), the ladies of loot jewelry
(yours truly in the middle)  


The jewelry speaks for itself so I will show you lots of pictures and at the end give you contact info if you would like to score a little loot for yourself.  

















There was so much to choose from and each piece feels unique and special. Hand crafted from a mix of vintage, repurposed, and reclaimed treasures, these necklaces are truly one of a kind. People were walking from table to table trying on layers of beautiful necklaces. I put these three on and didn't take them off all night... 


my loot


While I was in SF I showed loot pictures to some friends who loved the sneak peek. So we even did a little remote shopping last night with pictures, texts and emails flying back and forth...

... this one is headed to SF to the ever-stylish (and stylist) Jill DeWan of Flair Shopping.


Thank you Shauna and Day for a fantastic and inspiring night. 

For those of you who are local and missed the show we are planning on carrying the line in the store.  If you would like to arrange to see loot in person sooner than later please contact me here.  We could do a daytime stop-in 'pop up shop' at the store. We are big fans of loot so we'd be happy to make that happen.

If you live far far away and would like to find your loot
please contact


all images © canvasstyle
please link back thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...