a week of white: SHIRTS

A simple white top of some sort always feels right to me. As most of my friends will attest ...I show up most places in a white T shirt. I will share my current fav in a minute....

In the meantime, here are a few favorite images from slighlty dressy to all the way dressed down.  
Packing for a trip?  Pack a white shirt.  Not sure what to wear?  Slip on a white shirt, a big chunky necklace and off you go. 


soft and dressed up


soft and dressed down


somewhere between dressed up and casual


a summer night out



a little cotton with attitude



so easy and effortlessly chic



head to the beach with a dash of color


this is my new favorite white T  from my local friendly Gap


It dresses up or down in an instant

Enjoy the beauty of a simple white T today.  


images found: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...