a week of white: JEANS

Its official... time to wear white. In honor of the old "you can't wear white before Memorial Day" thing, I thought I would do a week of white on the weblog.  Even though I don't really subscribe to the rule, it is kind of fun to think of it as permission to embrace summer.  

Today, the white jean.   

with a casual blazer




the favorite denim shirt




a funky tailored blazer and sneaks



I am loving the heels with casual tops



city life or strolling on vacation



add a pop of bright



or mellow neutrals

This last image makes me wish I still had my well worn topsiders
 with the twirly laces (did you do that?)

My absolute fav white jean right now... leave it to jcrew


and the hot tip - found them at the outlet.  

Hope you had a great weekend!


images found: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 & 5 // 6 & 7 // 8 // 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...