TOMS Summer of Sight

I just read about this on the ever so wonderful blog Firestone Sisters and thought I would keep the feel- good TOMS mojo rolling by posting about it here.  TOMS came out with a sunglass line last June and this summer launches a 'One for One' Summer of Sight campaign. One person buys and one person is helped.  TOMS helps give sight to those in need by providing perscription glasses and sight saving surgery though their partner the Seva Foundation.













If you want to read more about the details of the campaign
 go here for the press release.

Or here for a great article in the LA Times. It is an inspiring read.

If you want to shop, go here.

Fabulous style. Fabulous idea. 

One for One works for me, I'm ordering the silver aviators.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...