jersey shore

No, I am not turning into Snookie.  But what I do love is jersey. As in fabric.  Especially in the summer.  I can't seem to get enough little jersey cotton t-shirt dresses, maxi dresses and tank tops.

The condition seems to be rooted in my early C & C California obsession and has continued through the years.  My favorite go-to labels are C & C, Splendid, Ella Moss and Michael Stars.  The best part is, if you are an ambitious sale shopper you can find them at Nordstrom Rack, Neiman Marcus Last call, and every now and then they pop up on Haute Look and Gilt.  When I find them on sale I stock up. It is kind of like a sport for me.  Spot 'em and grab as many as possible.   If you are impatient and need to scratch the shopping itch, Bloomingdales online is a heavenly destination.


Michael Stars...












There is something so easy, dare I say simple, about throwing on a soft cotton dress...
it was all I could do not to put every single one of these in my Bloomies brown bag just now. 


Splendid








ella moss




C&C California





So friends, as I sit in my kitchen with the Bloomies window open on my computer, 
I must say goodbye and see if there is one little cotton number calling my name.  
Just one...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...