summer whites inspired by...

Here are a few inspirational images for adding some fresh summer whites to your closet.  A few items that I will be searching for will be a lace top, white denim pencil skirt, creamy silk tank, and floaty white maxi dress.  Of course all worn in the real world with flat sandals.  Perhaps on a night out I'll bust out the wedges with the white skirt and tank top.  

Images 1, 2 and 3 are  my starting points...  

1.

I love the loose fit of this top and the hair is breezy light....



for an affordable alternative I love Madewell... 




2.

 This outfit is cool, confident and simple. 




a splurge...  3.1 Phillip Lim


and a great deal from Blank Denim on shopbop



3.

This is one of my favorite images/shoots of all time... 
Dree Hemingway for Numero Magazine #121 last spring 



I will do a BCBG version with no sleeves for the FLA weather
and will take it to Harbour Island and walk in the water. Just 'cause.



Here are a few sandals to boot (getting a little punchy sorry)...

the Cyrus from K. Jacques on shopbop



the Beach Babe from Rebecca Minkoff on shopbop



and my current sandal obsession...the Dolce Vita Archer.  


I hope you have enjoyed the 'inspiration image' shopping trip.  We'll do it again soon! 


inspirational images found:  1 // 2 // 3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...