INDIA HICKS NEW ITEMS & HOLIDAY COLLECTION

I think you must know by now that I adore and admire India Hicks. She has gone and done it again, introducing items (some special editions for the holidays) that are super warm and sweet. And functional. 

There are lots of new bags (my new favorite 'Madly Deeply'),  little pouches, and do-dads.  So fun. And possibly the only version of the color red I have ever liked in my entire life. That is saying a lot about this red. 

As always her charm and warmth come through in all she does. Check out the new collection and get a jump on the holidays from the comfort of your own home. Hell, in your PJs. With wine. Wearing socks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...