NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE COUNTDOWN

I am a big fan of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. It is a forward-looking sale. In other words, get motivated for Fall because while you are at the beach, Nordies is selling sweaters.

If you are a Nordstrom card holder you can shop these links now with early access. If you don't have a card, July 17th is the start date of the sale. But you can still follow the links and put these things on your 'wish list' so you can just hit 'purchase' on the 17th.  Set your alarm - this is a good sale folks.

I am completely obsessed with this whole look head to toe:


SHOP:



I would put this cute little sweater with these culottes:


SHOP:



And every year I think I want Hunter Boots and then I talk myself out of it (we live in Florida for goodness sake) but I really really want these. On Sale. Ok? 


SHOP:

Hunter boots: SALE $169.90 (after sale $250)

I have been on the Nordstrom website today longer than I care to admit saving my 'wish list'. 
If you are a Nordstrom cardholder GO NOW! You have early access. 
The rest of us have to wait until July 17th.  

sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...