CANVAS INTERIORS LATELY

With the Memorial Day weekend ahead I am excited to think of easy breezy summer days and nights. This is how I picture our 'someday beach house'. Until that someday arrives, I get my yayas out at Canvas Interiors dreaming up vibes of summer. Could this be your beach house? Or could you turn your city house in to a permanent summer retreat?  


The sectional is modular which is a great option for tailoring the size to your space. And the slipcovers are washable. Slipcovers are key to low stress beach living. Sandy feet? check.  Chocolate ice cream on the fingers? check. Freshly showered kids tucked in on the sofa watching a movie? check.  Mamma has wine? check.  


SHOP OUR CANVAS INTERIORS BEACH HOUSE LOOK:



email hello@canvasinteriors.com for navy blue)

Carlow coffee table (we have two side by side here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...