STATEMENT TEE FOR ME

I just got off the phone with my friend E who is looking for a few fun statement tee's. The message can be as subtle or, well, not so subtle as you wish. Which makes the choice all the more fun. Throw on a fitted skirt, trench coat or blazer and you are out the door in 5 minutes feeling slightly cheeky.


I have found a couple lately that I love, including one that says 'Le Tee Blanc' which pretty much sums up my wardrobe (sadly the tee is sold out).  I wish I had designed that one.

So in the spirit of being your personal shopper, here are a few of my favs from my go-to sites.



Dream   /  Angelino  /  Pure Sugar  /  Flowers




Downtown  /  Coffee  /  Creme  /  Uptown



My favorite? Pure Sugar.  Going in my shopping cart asap. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...