INSPIRED: ALYS BEACH

As you may know by now we have a love affair with the Bahamas chez K. Our hearts take us back yearly to the island of our wedding and now a place of memories for our kids.  During the rest of the year I long to find a place within driving distance where we could escape a little more often and create more lasting memories for Small and XS K.  Beach town experiences in particular. 

When I find myself with a few minutes to daydream about this idea, I cruise around VRBO.  I stumbled on this gem in Alys Beach and had to share today. Lots of eye candy, lots of decor inspiration (look at all those white sofas... very Canvas Interiors don't you think?) and a link to the property at the bottom.  Enjoy!





view this gorgeous rental: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...