BLACK FRIDAY GO!

Today is the day there are deals to he found.  Between long walks and leftovers perhaps you will have time to find a special something you have been eyeing.

Here are a few of my favs today from the two sites where I have the most fun sale shopping.

Shopbop: use code GOBIG14 at checkout and Revolve (second row) fun sale items including summer things I've had my eye on.








Revolve:









Happy Friday, Happy Thanksgiving weekend, and happy shopping!

Oh and check back later today for a really fun Friday image... its picked, loaded and ready to post but I thought I'd give you a head start on the Black Friday thing first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...