CLOSET MOMENT

I went no cyberspace yesterday. Crazy right?  No instagram, no blog, no facebook, nada.  I spent 5 hours in our closet tearing it apart and re-imagining it. I still have more to do but it was a great project as I needed to unplug and focus on something non-electronic.  I even found a couple of things I haven't worn in a while and feel like I sort of went shopping! win-win.

Here are a few dream closets to get you inspired to make yours fresh.  Although we can't all have giant rooms dedicated to nothing but clothes, even the smallest space can feel fresh and new with a few fixes.  

Add a crystal chandelier or sparkly tray. A table lamp adds ambiance.


 A tufted bench or sparkly bits like vases and hurricanes add a little glamor.


Add a round mirror or pretty tray with flowers and a yummy candle for a little makeover.


A decorative mirror or a large floor mirror make a statement. 
Or add an accent table if you have the space.


As I was writing this post, I realized as I looked at the images that we have things at Canvas Interiors that could certainly be added to any closet big or small. So literally as I am writing this it is morphing in to a 'get the look' post. 

Here are a few picks from Canvas Interiors that I curated for you and your closet makeover. From a simple vase with fresh flowers to a giant floor mirror.  Imagine! 




GET THE LOOK:

top row:  Lydia ottoman  //  Cleo lamp  //  Audrey tray







closet images found by row top to bottom: 
1, 2, 3
1, 2, 3
1, 2, 3
1, 2, 3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...