WHITE = CALM

A whirlwind few days chez K has me reaching for what grounds me and calms my mind (besides wine). Between extracting bats from the attic (wtf really?!) and hiccups with the addition not to mention what looks like a sick kid (XS) I need a little calm. This is why I love white interiors. I find them soothing and comforting. Here I share a few different styles and how to get the look at Canvas Interiors. 



shop the look:


Find these and other lovely goods on our website, Canvas Interiors

L to R

row 1 : white horse / Plaza pendant / Bodega Table
row 2 : Burton pendant /  Manhattan throw    / Dione table lamp
row 3 : Big Sur bench  / Eloise dining chair  / Kenna sofa




top images clockwise from L : 1 // 2 // 3 //







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...