PUT IT IN NEUTRAL

When things are swirling around and you are feeling a bit scattered, it is so nice to find a neutral space. Whether it be clothes or home it is the thing that calms my mind. Things Chez K are somewhat nutty with the renovation still underway and a third Canvas Interiors location opening soon (got the keys to the space yesterday, now for a few finishing touches like building out bathrooms and sexy stuff like that).

If it were cooler here today, this is what I would wear... a big soft camel coat to cloak me in calm. Doesn't she look blissed out? Its the coat I swear.



MY LIST


I'm feeling much calmer already.


SHOP THE LIST:




streetstyle image found : here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...