UNCLE

Uncle. I give up. Life at home with the smalls this week has taken a turn.  I wanted them to have a nice week of down time and lolly-gagging around before school started. I had a sitter scheduled a few hours a day so I could get some work done (they adore her and beg to see her). Well... the sitter is sick and so are XS and S K. 

Thus no work time for work-from-home mamma. 

Small K is on the mend but not 100%. And XS K had strep last week, got better for like, 5 minutes and is now complaining of a sore throat again. So it is back to the doctor with both kids.


I say 'uncle' to this week. Sorry for the lack of posts. I'll be back next week! 

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...