ITS MONDAY. COCKTAILS ANYONE?

What a better way to start the week than thinking about cocktails right?  I stumbled (not really) over this post from STYLE ME PRETTY and had to share it with you. And for a bonus bit, Chef Erin from the Oxford Exchange (one of the coolest buildings ever, found in Tampa) uses her cold pressed juices in these gorgeous looking cocktails. 

Using fresh pressed juice and a bit o' alcohol these recipes are still enticing as summer winds to a close. 

Check out SMP  for the recipes  and these gorgeous images by Justin DeMutiis.  Then check out the Oxford Exchange. I am slightly obsessed with this place. 



bottoms up!



Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...