SPOTLIGHT: LAUREN NELSON DESIGN

I finally caught up on some good magazine reading this weekend and this image stopped me in my tracks. I love the overall vintage modern vibe, the use of photography as art and for a minute I thought it could absolutely be a friend of mine's dining room in the Presidio. The time change prevented me from calling her and waking her up on a Saturday morning to ask her, so I dug deeper. It is not their dining room but wow it could be. It is in their neighborhood which is interesting.  I love when my eye takes me to a place I recognize in my heart before I even know where it is.  


Here are more images from Lauren Nelson's website. As a stylist as well as interior designer her eye is well trained. It is a lovely site full of inspiration and from SF to boot which always makes me smile. 











Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...